Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Friday, April 20, 2012

Newest painting...

Here is a sketch of the painting Im working on now.  Its a drawing I did of a sweet little fairy, made by this very talented artist, Coleen Sohn.  I asked her if I could have permission to paint a series of fairies, based on her wonderful creations. She was so sweet and said yes right away.  I'm so excited!  I'll keep you posted on my progress!

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, I love her dolls, I have 5 of them in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute! You have such wonderful cute creations! In fact you create cute art heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see, I think Amalia might have to have some for her fairy bedroom!

    ReplyDelete