Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Friday, February 17, 2012

My heart....

My heart and my gut...they ALWAYS know!  I don't always give them the credit they deserve, but time and time again, they are proven right.  They speak to me, they whisper to me, they scream at me.  I know my job is to listen...I pray that I learn how to listen at all times.  Oh how life would be so much easier if I could just learn how to do this!  That is my goal right now...to learn to trust my instincts...to listen oh so carefully.

3 comments:

  1. True that we should listen to our bodies more often, they do tell us alot.Sending hugs and peace to you Kelly:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet friend,
    I trust your heart and your gut!!! I believe in you! Sometimes life just needs to remind us of who we really are. Take good care of yourself during this time of trusting and listening. Let's talk for reals soon.
    ox

    ReplyDelete