Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Monday, December 12, 2011

My baby girl....

Nineteen years ago today, at 1:45 am, my beautiful baby girl was born.  She was a tiny little thing at 5 lbs, 1 oz.  She was determined to come into this world early-exactly 1 month early!   She was a force, the second she entered this world, with strong, tiny little lungs that filled the hospital with her bold cries.  She was beautiful on arrival and has only continued to grow more beautiful every single day.  She is my pride and joy, my daughter and friend.  I am so very blessed to be her Mama.
She will always be my little princess <3
I love her adventurous spirit!
And underneath all that indepence, lies a loving, compassionate heart.   Yes...I am blessed.

7 comments:

  1. Sweetness!!! Both of you enjoy this very special day... ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so sweet! happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every pictures looking nice. I like your dog and it also looking nice. I impressed by that. It such a nice photo which you share above.
    exit arrow sign

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...Happiest, Magical Birthday wishes to you daughter!!

    What a gift it is to be able to have your daughter be your best friend! I hope I can say that in 14 more years :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all picture looking awesome. I impressed by that. Every thing looking awesome. Every thing looking excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see here all photos every thing looking fantastic. I impressed by that. It such a lovely and beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby is looking so pretty in this dress. Everyone looking excellent in this photos. I impressed by that looks.

    ReplyDelete