Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Friday, October 21, 2011

Whoop Whoop!!!!!

I'm so excited peeps!   I totally have NO CLUE how to do these things, but I actually DID IT!   My new art website is up and running and I even bought my own domain name!!!!!!!!

www.kellylish.com

I feel so professional now!  I just can't get over the fact that I did all this computer work by myself....I just followed along on all the steps and if I got stuck, I either started over, or called for support from the site!  I'm so not a computer person....I'm just in shock right now! hahaha

Anyway, I hope you like it and I hope you know that if I can make one, ANYONE can! hahahaha

Love,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. What a really fantastic website and for someone who did it themselves, well done. I just stopped by to see it and I really like it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new site and your mission statement! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly your website is awesome! I would so love to buy one of your paintings one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great too .......congrats..x

    ReplyDelete