Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Check this out!!!!

My friend Julie shared this blog on her facebook site.  It's so wonderful, I just had to share it here too.  I'm definately going to be making some of these up!  They're perfect!  I like the idea of putting a encouraging note inside also.

Also, I think I will make up some bags for the homelss out there that have dogs with them.

BLESSINGS IN A BAG

4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea Kelly !! Going to pass it on !!! Hugs... KRisty and Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! It's very important: thank you.
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this idea! i used to bring extra granola bars in my purse when i worked in the city to hand out. now i don't go there too often, but i will have some bags made up for when i do. thank you for sharing this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete