Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A new friend...

I just made a new friend.  Her name is Sue.  She is a nurse and a survivor of breast cancer.  Her blog is filled with her story and with lots of healthy wisdom.  She related to my health scare in 2007,  and she wrote about reading my story in Artful Blogging.  I feel so honored that she is sharing her kindess with me.  Thank you Sue, very much.  I wish you many many years of good health and happy blogging!  Congratulations on your survival my friend.  xo

2 comments:

  1. Kelly,
    I'm so excited about our new friendship! You are most welcome, but the honor is mine. I just checked out your photostream, and it blew me away. Pleasure to the eyes for sure. Each one is a treasure in itself, but the sunflowers really draw me in!
    Thank you for the comments on your blog and mine. I will be a "frequent follower" here to see your addicting artwork.
    Continued success and blessings to you! xo! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading of your new friendship!!!!

    there is nothing like new friends!!! ; )

    although i feel like you and i have been friends since we were itty bitty!!!

    oxoox
    loving you GIANT
    k

    ReplyDelete