Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I was very recently asked these three questions....
1.  What is my blog about?
2.  What inspired you to write or begin a blog?
3.  What do you hope your readers get from your blog?

These were my answers...

What my blog is about:
My blog is pretty much the art work and ramblings of my mind :)  I
love posting the artwork that I'm working on.  I love getting comments
and encouragement from my blog buddies-they are the best!  I love
sharing thoughts and ideas that come through my brain every now and
then.  I love sharing photos of something I find beautiful or
interesting.
I decided to write a blog because I was so inspired by others blogs
that I was reading.  Blogging has a way of keeping me focused and
inspired and aware of all the beauty around me.  I love it in so many
ways.  It has literally changed my life.  I've made so many wonderful
friends with this magical tool.  I have read some of the most
inspirational life stories and admired some of the most beautiful
artwork.  I love that my blog makes me realize small moments of
importance, that I might otherwise just overlook.  It has truely
enriched my life.
What I would hope for readers to get from my blog is just friendship,
honesty, and hopefullness.  I hope they will enjoy my artwork. I hope
they will get to know me and that I also get to know them.  I hope my
blog will bring them a smile once in a while.  Thats what I hope for
my readers.
Love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment