Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Excited about my angels....

I've been busy working on my angels.  I'm just in love with how they turned out.  Today I'll be adding a few finishing touches and then I'll be able to give a little sneek peek.  I want to experiment and try to make a soft doll angel too, but this could be quite a challenge as I'm not the best sewer in the world.  We shall see how that goes.
Happy Saturday friends  XOXO

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see my friend!!!!!

    happy saturday to you!
    love you so much!!!

    oxoxoxo
    6 days....count down is on!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your angels, I bet they are beautiful! Wish I could swing Seaside. Just can't do it with all the upcoming travel plans for the holidays. Hug all the girls for me!

    ReplyDelete