Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Friday, November 19, 2010

Amazing today....

Melody posted a question on BRAVE GIRLS BLOG, asking us how we are going to be amazing today...This is my answer....

How am I going to be amazing today???? Well…I have this passion in my heart right now…it’s a passion for creating something and writing something. I’ve been knowing that the idea would come to me, and it finally has. It’s clear as day and I know what to do, and I feel in my heart it will be successfull…But…of course there’s always that But….I hate that But…doubt keeps trying to sneak in-I’ve been seeing it out of the corner of my eye and it’s little, but it’s still there. So I keep brushing it away and telling myself to listen to my heart. That’s the amazing thing I’m doing today…I’m brushing away that sneaky, little doubt, and I’m going forward with my project. I’m listening to my heart anyway. And I’m creating with passion and love and enthusiasm. I’m believing in my HEART!

1 comment:

  1. good for you dear girl... bravo!!! I'm thinking of offering an online ecourse.. what are you up to?? Mine is in the drafting stages.. but I hv some fab ideas.. how about you??? I can't wait to hear.. the art community is the best! And guess what?? I submitted a few proposals for some eBooks just waiting to hear back! hugs happy friday dear Kelly! hugs xooxox love you so so much... the world is full of possibilities... there is plenty of room for us all! hugs

    ReplyDelete