Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One more week....

Only one more week till I'm sitting on a plane, flying to Boise, Idaho!!!!  I don't know how I got so lucky, but somehow I managed to go from the waiting list, to the real list of women going to Brave Girls Camp!  I'm so excited.  I think it's going to be something incredibly special.  A group of 22 of us I think, that are all flying in from all over the country.  We will stay at a beautiful lodge, up in the mountains.  I know it will be amazing...I'll take plenty of pictures so I can remember every second.  I can't wait!
          WHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you're the cutest!!!!

    7 sleeps sister!!!!

    whooooo hooooooo!

    xoxoxo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so happy to hv shared this experience with you! I love you!! oxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete