Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A fun new partnership...

I have a brand new friend and partnership with a creative, lovely soul.   Her name is Cat and she makes these wonderful, unique lockets.  She has linked up with many wonderful artists and all the lockets are just adoraable.  I'm so honored to be a part of her work.  Thank you so much Cat for letting me be a part of your creations!  I'm so proud :)

Her line is called POLARITY.  Check out her Etsy site here.  These would make wonderful, unique gifts for anyone in your life, and you can even put photos inside!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kelly- I am so happy and honored to be working with you!!

    xo- Cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Much success to you on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete