Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Monday, June 28, 2010

And the winner is....

Hey friends!  I picked the winner and it is Carol Gourley :)

Carol, just take a look at my Etsy site and find one you like, email me the name of it and your address and I will send it off to you!

Thanks everyone for participating!  This was so much fun for me.  And I love making all the new friends too!

Lots of Love, Kelly
Email:  kellylish01@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited!!!!! Just checked my blog and saw your comment.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you,

    Your prints are all so wonderful, how am I ever going to choose?
    I'm off to make the finally pick.......

    Thanks again..
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly - I'm already a fan of yours on Etsy, but found you via Carol and Flying Lessons (it's whole six degrees of separation thing we probably shouldn't dissect) - I love your work! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete