Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank you to my Blog Friends....

Dear Blog friends...
Do you know how important your words have been to me?  They have changed my life...they give me encouragement and inspiration on a daily basis.  I feel like my art has some purpose now...and its because of comments I get from you.  Thank you sincerely for every kind word.  I just want to keep creating and letting my spirit pour into my work.  Thank you Thank you...very much.  xo

2 comments:

  1. Darling Kelly of course you are gypsy number 14 and have to come with us. You can pretend you are doing tricks with the dogs and any men or women in the audience will so fall under your spell of beauty the rest of us can rob them blind while you just sit and look pretty. And then you will paint and they will be blown away as they would then see another gypsy not only beautiful but talented.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way Kelly. We are so lucky to have each other through our artful journey. I just home some day I'm as talented as you are.
    hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete