Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Realization...

I'm really enjoying watching my style evolve.  It's just sort of fascinating to me to see it change and stay the same with each piece.  It's so fun, cause I never know how it will end or how the piece will change each time.  Going with the flow, the mood, the inspiration, the ideas, ...it's all so fun.  I'm really loving the act of creating right now.  I want to feel like this forever.  And I feel like, now that blogging is in my life, it will be easier to stay in the zone and always want to create.  Wow...it feels like a relief to know that it wont go away.  :)  It may keep changing forms, but it never has to go away...I'm smiling as I type this, can you tell?

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and sincere post. Your work makes me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know how you're feeling! It's nice to meet others that can put it all into words! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete