Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some final touches!


I have been busy moving into my new studio, but I still have to make time to work on a painting...Above left is my Christmas Angel in progress.  I couldn't get her eyes right, and then when I went to redo them, I liked them better shut.  That solved that problem!

Above right is my little love, Cooper.  He can't wait for all the disruption to be over!





Here's a new Chaise lounge chair that I just bought at Ikea today.  It's for my art studio, cuz everyone complains there is no where to sit...isn't just dreamy?  I love that I can make this room all feminine.

3 comments:

  1. Kelly,

    I am starting a new weekly project where I will showcase a blog artist called "Tuesday Talent". I would be honored if you would allow me to feature you in one of the upcoming weeks.

    Please drop by and let me know if you would be OK with me doing this.

    Here is the link about it:
    http://mysunnyspots.blogspot.com/2009/09/tuesday-talentcoming-soon.html

    Please follow me, too, so other artists can find you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting to be moving into a new studio space. I am sure you can't wait to be done with it and be able to concentrate on creating.!!
    Your Christmas Angel is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly your christmas angel is so beautiful.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete