Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I LOVE MY BLOG FRIENDS

I have to say that I LOVE my blog friends. It feels like I'm getting all this love, support, and friendship, all wrapped up in these beautiful little inspiring packages. To look at everyones art just fills me with inspiration. It makes me want to work on my own art every single day. And when I can't for some reason or other, it makes me miss it so. To read my friends comments makes me feel so connected and supported. It's wonderful. And to be able to leave comments on others blogs, about their work, or their situation, makes me feel like I can give a little gift to them too. Wouldn't the world be a beautiful place if everyone could experience this wonderful world of artful blogging? I think it would help, at the very least. Thank you blogging friends, for all your words-they go straight to my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Well said!

    Love,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Sometimes I think blogging and meeting so many nice people is one of my favorite things these days, too.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete